4 September, 2018
Rustic Pasta Primavera
Posted on : by : Chef Editor
Rustic Pasta PrimaveraSeptember 4, 2018
Rustic-flavored pasta primavera served with fresh ingredients in about 30 minutes.
- 15 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 50 min
- 1. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a heat proof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside until soft or about 15 minutes.
- 2 In a large pot of boiling salted water over high heat, cook the fettuccine until al dente, about 12-15 minutes.
- 3. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes, reserving the liquid. Cut the tomatoes into thin strips.
- 4. In a large bowl combine the chopped tomatoes, chopped basil, olive oil, vinegar, pepper and pine nuts. Mix well. Add tomato liquid as needed for moisture. Cover and let stand at room temperature to marinate.
- 5. Drain the fettuccine and toss with the ingredients. Sprinkle with the grated Romano cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve with garnishment.